1) All entries must be made via the online form. You will be asked to select your distance category (10 or 15 miles) on page 2.
2) You may use the form to register more than one runner. If you are making a group entry for 8 or more people and would prefer to enter offline, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) You will be asked to predict your run time i.e. roughly how long you think it will take you to complete the course. Remember to factor in the time you will spend stopping at the food and drink stops along the route. Your predicted run time will determine your start time - slower runners will be given a head start. If you plan to run with a group of friends, you will all need to enter the same predicted run time. Please do not deliberately overestimate / underestimate your predicted run time to get an earlier / later start time as this will adversely affect the smooth running of the event.
4) Entries cost £30.
5) Entry fee includes:
- Fully waymarked route
- Minimum of 12 food/drink tasters (10 mile)
- Minimum of 15 food/ drink tasters (15 mile)
- Engraved finisher’s half pint glass
- £7.50 from each entry fee donated to CHICKS charity
6) Please read the event rules carefully before entering. Download the PDF